- HEAVY DUTY 4 POST CAR PARKING LIFT (TUBE COLUMN TYPE)
- 4 POST TRIPLE STACKER LIFT
- DOUBLE WIDE 4 POST CAR PARKING LIFT
- TILTING CAR PARKING LIFT
- SINGLE POST CAR PARKING LIFT
- TWO POST CAR PARKING LIFT
- FOUR POST CAR PARKING LIFT
(TWO PARKING SPACE)
- SCISSOR PARKING LIFT
- STACKER PARKING LIFT
- PUZZLE PARKING SYSTEM
- PUZZLE PARKING SYSTEM (BACK CANTILEVER)
- ROTARY PARKING SYSTEM
- 4 POST CAR ELEVATOR
- SPRAY BOOTH SCISSOR CAR LIFT
- SINGLE POST CAR LIFT
- FLOOR PLATE TWO POST CAR LIFT
- CLEAR FLOOR TWO POST CAR LIFT
- FOUR POST CAR LIFT
- MOVABLE SCISSOR LIFT
- LOW-RISE SCISSOR LIFT
- PLATFORM SCISSOR LIFT
- MID-RISE SCISSOR LIFT
- DOUBLE-LEVEL PLATFORM SCISSOR LIFT
- BALANCE VALVE TWO POST LIFT
- MOTORCYCLE SCISSOR PLATFORM
HYDRAULIC UNDERGROUND CAR PARKING SYSTEM (UPS)
1. Offer the most net width within narrow external width. Hide cars underground, no visible impact! People or cars could go thought on the top platform.
2.Hydraulic driven through 4 ea hydraulic cylinders system.
3. Flexible design according to customer requirements, suitable for residential & commercial use.
4. Fully utilization of underground space, no prominent steel structure above ground level.
5. Directly park or pick up the car at any level independently.
6. Simple steel structure, easy for installation and maintenance.
7. Galvanized wave plates platforms, cold bending and strong pressure & humidity resistance.
8. Front and back wave plates are removable for easy access to the pit ground floor in case of emergency.
9. Tire stoppers in each platform to ensure correct placement of the car.
10. Top platform is used as roof & drive through.
11. 1 ea limit switch in every level to stop platforms at predefined heights.
12. Electric operation box is equipped with “Dead Man” Push Buttons (UP/Down) & Emergency and ON/ OFF “Key Switch “where the user can’t take it out unless the lift is fully down inside the pit.
13. Electric Operation Box is operated by 24 V to protect against short circuit.
14. Hydraulic power unit is fixed on the front together with facility steel structure under upper platform.
15. Units are designed and built according to EN1493: 2010 and EN14010: 2003 standards.
16. Steel parts are sandblasted then anti-corrosion primer painted and top finish color coated.
|Lifting Capacity||2,000 Kg / platform||2,000 Kg / platform||2000 kg / platform|
|Safety System||Counter balance valve to keep smooth movement of the platforms without sudden drop. Also to stop the system if oil hoses are broken during descending.|
|Parking Space||1 ea underground||2 ea underground||3 ea underground|
|Roof||Upper platform is used ONLY as roof & drive through||2 ea underground,Upper platform is used ONLY as roof & drive through||3 ea underground,Upper platform is used ONLY as roof & drive through|
|Rise/Drop Time:||70 S /60 S|
|Power Supply||380V/ 50HZ/ 3Ph|
|Motor Capacity||5.5 Kw||7.5 kw||7.5 kw|